How to process a refund of funds in a campaign:
If you'd like to refund funds that are currently added to a campaign, follow these steps:
1. Click the gear icon next to the campaign.
2. Click the "end campaign" (trash can) icon.
3. Click "End Campaign & Refund Payment
4. It will take up to 10 minutes for the refund to initiate as our system first needs to receive the latest reporting data from Google Ads.
Please note: If you receive an error stating the refund cannot be processed, please try "Ending" the campaign again, choose the "End Campaign" option, and then follow the instructions below for "How to process a refund of your "account wallet" funds."
How to process a refund of your "account wallet" funds:
If you'd like to refund funds that are in your account wallet/account balance, follow these steps:
1. Click the account menu dropdown at the top right.
2. Click "Payment History" (https://app.sprizzy.com/payment-history).
3. Click "Refund" next to the payment you'd like refunded. Any unspent funds will be refunded minus any bonus funds.
If your payment was made more than 6 months ago:
Only payments submitted within the last 6 months can be refunded . If you receive an error stating "The referenced transaction does not meet the criteria for issuing a credit.", you will need to contact support with your PayPal address in order to receive a refund.