Below contains a list of the most commons reasons we see for video disapproval:
- Adult content
- Profane language
- Recreational drug use
- Weapons (guns, knives, swords)
- Violent language
- Discriminatory terms or imagery
- Gruesome imagery
- Graphic images or accounts of physical trauma
- Gratuitous bodily fluids or waste
- Promotions that are likely to shock or scare
- Promotions that are capitalizing on sensitive events
- Videos mentioning COVID
For a complete list of Google Ads' Ad policies, please see their article here.
If your video is incorrectly disapproved, we will file an appeal with Google Ads to re-review the video.
If your video is disapproved, you can process a refund or use the funds to promote a new video.